Home – New Forums Starting your journey PSD to WordPress conversion service

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mohn
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone,

I am offer economical PSD to WordPress conversion service. The offer is very easy, no hidden fees send us your designed PSD, and we convert it and code it into a fully functional, ready-to-use and valid WordPress theme. Timeline for PSD to WordPress Turnaround: from 1-2 days, depending on your requirements.
    Price: $200 and depends on our delivery speed.

Each additional customized page: First page free! Also available for additional price, we will be able to discuss it when we see the theme / page’s complexity. Please note that we kindly ask for 50% upfront payment to get started with coding.

What’s included in this price?

* Valid XHTML / CSS markup
    * Cross browser support (IE6, IE7, Firefox 3, Opera, Safari)
    * Optimized for fast loading images
    * Semantic code
    * Absolutely Tableless CSS
    * Full support
    * 1 customized page!

For more information about conversion visit http://psd2xhtml.biz or contact [email protected]

Jexley
    • Total posts: 382
    Up

Hey mohn,
    This offer sounds fantastic, even bordering on unbelievable. If you’re legit, I probably have heaps of interested clients.

You’re in Dallas though? So this is $200 USD? Maybe make mention of that since this forum is in Australia.

mohn
    Up

Thanks for your comment, I am legitimate you can try my service, About Dallas signature link it is my client website I have describe my offer in my post for more infomation you can visit my webiste http://www.psd2xhtml.biz and contact to me via mail. Price is in USD $200.

Loreden
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Buddy you are giving a great service for such a price. I might be interested in the service later and will try to contact you :)

• Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi mohn,

I’ve sent you an email requesting more information about your offer

Cheers,

mohn
    Up

Please check your inbox i have sent an email about your query.

Thanks

Heidi Price
    • Total posts: 218
    Up
    mohn, post: 7426 wrote:
    Price: $200 and depends on our delivery speed.

Each additional customized page: First page free! Also available for additional price, we will be able to discuss it when we see the theme / page’s complexity. Please note that we kindly ask for 50% upfront payment to get started with coding.

I have to agree with Jex that this seems almost unbelieveable – I know from experience the time and effort involved, even for what seems a basic design. I’m thinking you use a generator?

Will stick to doing it myself…..

Heidi

Jexley
    • Total posts: 382
    Up

Not that the site is a put-off or anything, it looks real nice, but aside from some grammatical changes it would be fantastic to see some real-world examples of how you took a PSD and made it a WP theme.

If you can show that, even via email or PM, then that would be a huge selling point for most of us I think.

mohn
    Up
    Heidi Price, post: 7775 wrote:
    I have to agree with Jex that this seems almost unbelieveable – I know from experience the time and effort involved, even for what seems a basic design. I’m thinking you use a generator?

Heidi

We are not using any generator for convert to xhtml or any software integration,

we are done through hand coding only. you can try one time.

mohn
    Up
    Jexley, post: 7787 wrote:
    Not that the site is a put-off or anything, it looks real nice, but aside from some grammatical changes it would be fantastic to see some real-world examples of how you took a PSD and made it a WP theme.

If you can show that, even via email or PM, then that would be a huge selling point for most of us I think.

Thanks your suggestions for our website.

We collect the psd file from client side if he have or we create new
    design (Extra cost) for client and convert into word press theme so that client
    can be use it easily just place a folder under the WP-Content. If you have any query let me know.

exstatic
    • Total posts: 335
    Up
    Heidi Price, post: 7775 wrote:

Heidi

In the world of the interweb and out sourcing, his pricing is actually fairly expensive, I have had PSD’s converted to WordPress for $50 in some cases, and that was hand coded!

You would be amazed at how cheap these types of services can get done now!

Best of luck mohn, would be good to see some examples of your work!

mohn
    Up
    exstatic, post: 7956 wrote:
    Best of luck mohn, would be good to see some examples of your work!

Please check your inbox i have sent you a PM

DataPeople
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi
    I offer markup validated psd to wordpress with traverse browsers metastability with high pixel resolution web sites only for 50 dollars for dream home page.Inner pages will be negotiable.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.