Home – New Forums Other discussions Purchase Order Disclaimer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    livelife12
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    ::

Our company need to implement our terms and conditions for our purchasing process.

How do I go about writing my own terms and conditions of sale? IE payments, returns, cancellations?

Or is there generic kind of documents anyone knows of that you can tweak to your own circumstances. ?

WhatsThePlanDan
    Participant
    • Total posts: 297
    Up

Hi there,

It depends how much risk you wish to avoid and how much you can spend.

At the highest level of risk is do it yourself – but is obviously the cheapest to implement.

Next up there are a number of template sites around that you could use. These can be very cost effective – especially if you are only after fairly run of the mill terms. There is still some risk that you won’t be covered in the way you thought though.

Best option is to consult a lawyer. They will customise your terms for your situation and make sure you are covered as best you can be. It costs more to implement but could save you lots in the long run.

Whichever way you go it is a good idea to first sit down and decide what you think needs to be included as this will help you to get the best solution for your situation.

Good luck!

Cheers
    Daniel.

P.S. If you don’t already have a lawyer I use Pod Legal. I have found them really good to work with plus they offer fixed price service and even a payment plan if you need it.

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

I agree with Dan, best to engage professional services to assist to be sure you’re covered properly.

You might try legalvision.com.au (members here) who offer template style agreements, but are reviewed by lawyers so can be less costly.

livelife12
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

thanks heaps guys….any idea on cost involved wit such a document.

I would think a terms of sale agreement wold be quite generic and the nit would just need tweaking to our company cancellation fees etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.