Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Purchasing established business.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Powerclean
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi All.
    I am in the process of purchasing an established small business and like most have more questions than answers. The business is a Pressure washer repair, sales and service of all types as well as cleaning and janitor equipment. This is completely new to me and will be actively reading posts to gain more knowledge from the experts. Am talking to financial advisors and business accountants to help me thru this process. Any help with my future posts will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers.
    P.S hope I don’t bugger things up to much. lol

The Hobbit
    Participant
    • Total posts: 309
    Up

Welcome and Good Luck.
    Add a signature to your Flying Solo account (go to control panel above this forum) include a link to your website, that way members will be able to better understand your business.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Welcome Powerclean – Exciting times ahead

Take things slowly and make sure you look into everything as much as you can. There comes a time though when you just have to jump in and this is where you will need the support of your family, friends and I would suggest a mentor or business adviser.

Having this support will limit the amount of things you bugger up, don’t worry though, you can’t possibly do everything perfect. You will learn as you go!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Powerclean,

Good on you for seeking professional advice right at the start of this process – I hope it helps you get things off to a great start.

Fingers crossed that the new venture goes brilliantly for you, and you love every moment of it.

All the best,
    Jayne

Powerclean
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi All.
    Thank you for your support and welcomes. I spent a few hours with the 2 employees of the business today and gained a lot of knowledge about the business and the direction in which we want to go. We do have a website that needs a little help but that will come in time. ( something else for me to get my head around) http://www.powerclean.net.au/index.html
    Once again thankyou and looking forward to working with the flying solo community to make this a huge success.
    Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.