Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Putting Proposal Together ??? Ideas.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Safe Skies
    • Total posts: 202
    Up
    ::

Hi All

I have be goven the chance to put together a business proposal to a hugh travel company to promote and sell some of my products to them.

i have the offer that i would like to put to them but i am unsure as to how to set it out.

has anybody got any examples of this ????

I would like to to be nice and clear and im just looking for some advice on it.

Thanks in advance

G

Hugh Thyer
    • Total posts: 159
    Up

I was hired to write a proposal recently for a client.

The things you need to remember are that you need to demonstrate why the client should choose your products. So think about what’s important to them, and how your products will help themsolve any problems they’re having.

Give them (for example) 5 reasons to choose you.

Include testimonials, sales figures etc to PROVE the claims you make.

And make an exceptional offer to them. Can you give them some free products to put in your store to sell? What else can you offer them?

Hugh

WAHM
    • Total posts: 117
    Up

Hi SydneyBloke,

If this deal is “huge” it may be worthwhile considering outsourcing this to a professional.

You may waste days pondering and formatting the proposal when you could give it to a person who has the skills to whip it together for you in no time.

Food for thought

THE SALES WARLORD
    • Total posts: 141
    Up

Agree with Hugh,

Would only add perhaps walk them through the likely objections – proposals are similar to copy in that you want to take them through the sale on paper.

Other question – is there a reason you are using a prop – are they sold do you think?

Could you close them without paperwork?

What would that take?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.