Home Forums Other discussions QLD restrictions eased, craft classes??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    melly13
    • Total posts: 6

Hello!

It has been quite a while since my last post :) We run a craft/bead store in QLD. We are up and open now, but a big part of the business is running classes. I don’t think we are able to run them, as keeping 1.5 metres between each participant would be difficult! However I am aware of a few place running classes. For example, on this website they say “In-person classes are permitted in Queensland, under the state government’s guidelines”
    https://classbento.com.au/workshops-brisbane–north

I have read through the guidelines, and Googled as much as I can. But I can’t find a clear answer. I will call the Covid hotline, but after an earlier experience calling I am not sure they will be of much help.

It has been suggested that so long as there are no more that one person per four metres of space in store (regardless of the movements they make within the store), and if we keep all their names/details for a period of 2(?) months, it is ok.

If anyone else has a business in a similar area and has any info I would very much appreciate it!

Thanks!
    Michelle

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.