Home – New Forums Marketing mastery QR Code marketing and tracking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    iMatrix
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

We are looking at collaborating with digital / marketers who are interested in working with QR code based marketing and tracking tools.

http://www.clanmedia.com/web/qr_code.cfm

If interested in discussing this with us, please contact us at: [email protected] – thanks

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

Hi iMatrix.

Cool concept you have. We looked at taking a similar path but decided to just localise our QR use to our coupon website. We use QR posters/flyers to direct people to the deals for the business listed on our site as well as offer an alternative to users printing each deal.

How is your business going for you so far?

NathanB
    Participant
    Up

Hi iMatrix.

Cool concept you have. We looked at taking a similar path but decided to just localise our QR use to our coupon website. We use QR posters/flyers to direct people to the deals for the business listed on our site as well as offer an alternative to users printing each deal.

How is your business going for you so far?

iMatrix
    Up

Thanks for your reply NathanB.

So far we have some clients who are actively using QR codes in the building and transportation industries.

We have been getting interest and we noticed that users and businesses need to know more about QR code based systems, its capabilities and the benefits that QR code campaigns can bring to their businesses ( if used in a smart way )

So we need to market these cool concepts to businesses and show them what they can do !

Smart phones are becoming popular and the opportunities for businesses to advertise via QR Codes are absolutely endless !

iMatrix
    Up

Thanks for your reply NathanB.

So far we have some clients who are actively using QR codes in the building and transportation industries.

We have been getting interest and we noticed that users and businesses need to know more about QR code based systems, its capabilities and the benefits that QR code campaigns can bring to their businesses ( if used in a smart way )

So we need to market these cool concepts to businesses and show them what they can do !

Smart phones are becoming popular and the opportunities for businesses to advertise via QR Codes are absolutely endless !

NathanB
    Participant
    Up
    iMatrix, post: 112672 wrote:

I definitely agree with that and your right that the biggest problem we face is the education process. In our short experience offering QR codes as a marketing solution at least 90% of the businesses we have dealt with had no idea what QR tech is. Some had seen the codes before in passing but still never understood what they could do.

Adding an education element into a sales pitch can be difficult and also prolongs the whole process. We are still adjusting ours as required.

Do you have elevator pitch for your QR business? I would love to hear it.

NathanB
    Participant
    Up
    iMatrix, post: 112672 wrote:

I definitely agree with that and your right that the biggest problem we face is the education process. In our short experience offering QR codes as a marketing solution at least 90% of the businesses we have dealt with had no idea what QR tech is. Some had seen the codes before in passing but still never understood what they could do.

Adding an education element into a sales pitch can be difficult and also prolongs the whole process. We are still adjusting ours as required.

Do you have elevator pitch for your QR business? I would love to hear it.

iMatrix
    Up

A couple of our favourites:

1. We bridge the gap between offline and online advertising
    2. Offline web links

Also we have QR codes on our cars, mobile cases, bags and business cards ! It draws a lot of attention ! ( t-shirts as well )

Cheers

iMatrix
    Up

A couple of our favourites:

1. We bridge the gap between offline and online advertising
    2. Offline web links

Also we have QR codes on our cars, mobile cases, bags and business cards ! It draws a lot of attention ! ( t-shirts as well )

Cheers

NathanB
    Participant
    Up

That’s great. What sort of stats (if any) do you have on Australians and the adoption of the technology? I have found reports here and there online but nothing I would confidently quote to a client.

What objections have you faced to? What are some of the rejections you have had and have been able to over come?

NathanB
    Participant
    Up

That’s great. What sort of stats (if any) do you have on Australians and the adoption of the technology? I have found reports here and there online but nothing I would confidently quote to a client.

What objections have you faced to? What are some of the rejections you have had and have been able to over come?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.