Home – New Forums Marketing mastery QR codes for bricks and mortar – who, what, why and how?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dextereugenio
    • Total posts: 536
    Up
    ::

hi fellow preneurs

i just published a blog post here about QR codes in bricks and mortar shops.

i just want to get a sense of who uses then, what they use them for, why they use them and how good/bad have they been.

ill be using them with the balloon shop in my case study i previously posted about and would like to hear some comments of those who are, have, or thinking about using them.

we will be going full steam with these at their shop very soon (regardless of reaction), but it would be cool to hear some comments beforehand.

dEx :)

PS: just a heads up, my blog post link may contain a pop up box. sign up if youre an absolute legend, otherwise it can be quickly and easily by passed :)

Nikita
    • Total posts: 120
    Up
    ::

Good Idea! Take some pics after you do this – I also think you should put some explanation how to use them. I had my own post about this a year ago – however as I can see now not much happened in retail in terms of innovation.

QR Codes – Reinvent the shopping experience

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.