Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Qualsoft Systems – Software and Web Consultancy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    QaziSystems
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,
    My Name is Abdul Rahman Qazi. I am the director of Qualsoft Systems. Qualsoft systems specializes in Web Development, Software Development, Mobile Apps, SaaS and more.

Qualsoft offers software solutions, web development and IT Consultancy, providing services to a wide range of clients. Our specialty lies in developing robust, scalable and secure applications.

Whether your requirements are simple or complex, your project is small or large, we can work with you to develop a custom solution.We understand that your business is unique, so a tailored software or web solution is the only way to go to fit your exact requirements. Get what you need without the expense of in-house resources. We ensure quality and clear communication. At Qualsoft, we intend to provide you with world class service

I would like to invite you to vist http://www.Qualsoft.com.au

Web Development – Software Development – Mobile Apps.
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for joining the forum – you’re very welcome here.

We’re all about the people behind the business around here though, so to help us get to know you, we’d love it if you’d please tell us a bit about yourself as well as your business.

All the best,
    Jayne

QaziSystems
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hello Jayne,
    Thank you very much.

I live in Panania NSW and I am currently working as a business system analyst at Endeavor Energy (formerly, Integral Energy).
    Over a period of fifteen years I have worked in several IT fields including Programming, Data Analysis, Business System Analyst and Oracle DBA. Two years ago I established a Software and Web Development company in India along with a friend and colleague of mine. The business started locally and eventually expanded to different areas of the globe. We are now ready to enter into Australia. We have a team of over 20 developers. We specialize in bespoke software development, web development, Facebook page design, Mobile apps, SaaS etc.
    Following are few of our products that we offer. All our products can be fully customized based on individual business needs.

BIZSOFT:
    A complete ERP Software for Accounts, Inventory and Payroll. BizSoft has been designed and developed by consulting industrial and management professionals. The software has been designed keeping in view the requirements of all types of business organisations

Eschool:
    We offer novel and innovative software products for educational institutions to help with effective functioning of their day to day tasks.The Software provides powerful features which might cut down up to 95% of manual work, resulting in hassle free and paperless management.

SMART Hotel Management:
    Smart Hotel Management System’s various modules will help automate the process of hotel management. The software is very user friendly and easy to operate. The software provides a solution for the Front Desk, Housekeeping, POS, Stores and Purchase, Employee Management and the Financial/Accounting process.

Regards,
    Abdul Rahman Qazi.

Mary Gardam
    • Total posts: 192
    Up

Hi Abdul,

Sounds like you have lots of experience and some great software offerings.

Welcome and see you around the forums.

Mary

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.