Home – New Forums Logistics Question about port charges

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nasa
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

I am bringing in some stuff from china 2 cartons and 1 wooden crate totaling 166 Kgs I am paying just over $800 to have this stuff delivered to Brisbane port and I will have to pay another $500 to have it picked up and delivered to me in Queensland. What I am not sure about is any charges in between.? Will I have to pay charges to the Brisbane port for terminal handling and if so what sort of bill can I expect on that shipment.
    Please help guys I want to get this order in.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up
    nasa, post: 122601 wrote:
    and I will have to pay another $500 to have it picked up and delivered to me in Queensland.

These people are your local freight company. They’ll be able to tell you this exactly.

Safe Skies
    • Total posts: 202
    Up

We use Braywyns for all our forwarding needs, you may havevGST and port charges (5%)

Contact them for advice.

Good luck

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up
    nasa, post: 122601 wrote:
    I am bringing in some stuff from china 2 cartons and 1 wooden crate totaling 166 Kgs I am paying just over $800 to have this stuff delivered to Brisbane port and I will have to pay another $500 to have it picked up and delivered to me in Queensland. What I am not sure about is any charges in between.? Will I have to pay charges to the Brisbane port for terminal handling and if so what sort of bill can I expect on that shipment.
    Please help guys I want to get this order in.

Hi Nasa,

Feel free to shoot me an email with your phone number and I will give you a call and talk you through it.

Cheers

Cat :)

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    Cat – GLC, post: 123043 wrote:
    Hi Nasa,

Feel free to shoot me an email with your phone number and I will give you a call and talk you through it.

Cheers

Cat :)

Yay, Cat to the rescue.. maybe 😎 been waiting for you to show….

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.