Home – New Forums Logistics Question About Selling Online Into USA

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    TheAshes
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone – I currently run an online shop that sells small products in Australia (skin care). We currently ship Australia wide and weight of most parcels are 0.5-2kg.

We manufacture the product in Australia and sell direct to consumer via our website.

I want to open up our website to sell overseas (eventually worldwide) but to start with USA.

It’s too expensive to ship individual products to USA from Aus, I feel like an American customer would expect nothing more than 5-10$ shipping fee, but with how low some of their local usps charges are, i would lean more to $5.

Is there any way or service anyone knows of that we can ship LARGE amounts of our products (100s or 1000s) at a time and have a fulfilment centre in USA ship to our local customers that buy over there?

If not, any other alternatives?

Thanks in advance :)

Warehousing Fulfillment
    • Total posts: 37
    Up
    TheAshes, post: 262674, member: 69762 wrote:
    Hi everyone – I currently run an online shop that sells small products in Australia (skin care). We currently ship Australia wide and weight of most parcels are 0.5-2kg.

We manufacture the product in Australia and sell direct to consumer via our website.

I want to open up our website to sell overseas (eventually worldwide) but to start with USA.

It’s too expensive to ship individual products to USA from Aus, I feel like an American customer would expect nothing more than 5-10$ shipping fee, but with how low some of their local usps charges are, i would lean more to $5.

Is there any way or service anyone knows of that we can ship LARGE amounts of our products (100s or 1000s) at a time and have a fulfilment centre in USA ship to our local customers that buy over there?

If not, any other alternatives?

Thanks in advance :)

RunicConvenience
    • Total posts: 186
    Warehousing Fulfillment
    Up

Hi, our partner in the US is http://www.ATCInternational.net
    Feel free to reach out to Amy Frey the President her email address is: [email protected]

Amy Frey
    President
    ATC International LLC
    Cell +1-202-320-9926
    http://www.ATCInternational.net
    [email protected]

Good Luck.

RunicConvenience
    • Total posts: 186
    Up

your warehouse site seems to lack any details about the service? I tried with firefox and canary chrome both lacked anything
    [USER=100292]@Warehousing Fulfillment[/USER]

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

It sounds like you need a 3PL provider in the US – have you looked into that?

RegLog
    Up

For your situation I’d suggest starting with Fulfilment By Amazon (FBA)

TheAshes
    Up

Hi everyone thank you so much for the quick replies. I’m exploring these now.

I read a little about FBA – that would mean I have to only sell on Amazon though?

RegLog
    Up

I’m 99% certain you can sell from your website and then FBA picks, packs and sends it for you.

TheAshes
    Up

Oh wow amazing, I’ll re-explore this immediately, thank you! Might be worth selling on both

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.