Home – New Forums Other discussions Questioning My Business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Openhearted
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    ::

Thank you Karen for taking the time to respond in length I really appreciate it

I get a little lost in this whole website thing at times as there seems to be so many different opinions and ideas with regards to how to and how to not have a website

I understand re the keywords, but I had some one set this up for me and from what I know you shouldnt have keywords on your website that dont represent what you do and you should also have those keywords in your body as well

I really would like to hire some one who Really knows about this stuff and understands but I am yet to find some one who does, if I do find some one interested they want to take over my whole website and charge me a weekly optimizing fee. I like the idea of having control over my website

I use google analytics and set it up with webmaster tools as well as set up a sitemap on there too

I just found a site well a friend on here suggested it to me and it pulls up all your mistakes in your codes
    Egads
    I have alot so I am in the process of making some changes there
    Yet there is some things I do not understand

I would love to meet some one who can set my keywords up that will work for me

Ill put that out there
    Love and Joy
    Em

ps Thanks on your inspiring remarks about my website I really appreciate it
    :-)

Karen Wardle
    • Total posts: 363
    Up
    ::

Hi Em

You’re most welcome.

You are correct with regards to the keywords but some words are a lot better to use than others yet the meaning remains the same, or very similar. Having knowledge of what exact keywords are being used and the volume of those keywords helps greatly.

I really would like to hire some one who Really knows about this stuff and understands but I am yet to find some one who does, if I do find some one interested they want to take over my whole website and charge me a weekly optimizing fee. I like the idea of having control over my website

Many small business owners face the same situation. They want control over their site and as business owners we should have control. After all our sites are a fundamental part of our business, if not the business. Yet it can be difficult to maintain complete control if we are reliant on others to perform even minor changes. Also the ongoing expense is something that many small business owners will want to avoid.

You mentioned Egads and code errors etc. Em as I said I really don’t have a great deal of knowledge when it comes to HTML so I can’t comment on this.

I do maintain my site myself and there have been no ‘hidden extras’ re price. Actually they have over delivered on all of their promises and I actually feel that the product I purchased has far exceeded my expectations.

I will email you some links if you are interested. You can read a little bit about how I built my site by clicking here http://www.you-can-start-business.com/about-me-pg-2.html

However the product isn’t for everyone and it is definately not a get rich quick scheme. But for someone like yourself who is serious about building a successful business and appreciate that doing so will require time and effort then take a look to see if it is for you.

If you have any questions Em please don’t hesitate.

Good luck

Karen
    http://www.you-can-start-business.com

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.