Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Quick Sales question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    EmbalmSkincare
    Participant
    • Total posts: 459
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I’m just about to make a call to arrange an appointment to show the shop manager my products and to discuss.

Now, I have also made an appointment with the manager of the second shop (under the same name and they are connected).

I’m wondering whether it makes sense to see both of them in each shop in case their boss is the one making the purchase decision or should I just go with one or the other first?
    Or better both in case they both want to stock my products and both have to approach their boss telling him how great the products would fit so that it makes the boss automatically say yes.

What’s the best approach in a case like this?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Mel

Thrive Promotional
    • Total posts: 146
    Up

Mel

I would think it is always best to see the person that makes the decision .. whether that is a procurement manager, purchasing manager or individual store manager.

So, you may have to ask that question to get the answer.

Blp_Sales
    • Total posts: 31
    Up

Hey Mel,

Great question. My opinion is your better off seeing both, and giving both of them the complete story – tell them you are seeing the other. That way the first one may stop you wasting your time with the second, and give you someone else to speak to, or both will hopefully become advocates for you.

Always good to speak to and meet with as many people as you can!

Ben

Fingerfood, post: 162697 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I’m just about to make a call to arrange an appointment to show the shop manager my products and to discuss.

Now, I have also made an appointment with the manager of the second shop (under the same name and they are connected).

I’m wondering whether it makes sense to see both of them in each shop in case their boss is the one making the purchase decision or should I just go with one or the other first?
    Or better both in case they both want to stock my products and both have to approach their boss telling him how great the products would fit so that it makes the boss automatically say yes.

What’s the best approach in a case like this?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Mel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.