Home – New Forums Other discussions Quick! Someone tell me their success story of product development….

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SOL81
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Morning everyone,

I’m feeling a little deflated today….My product had to be revised and I’m stuck at the prototype stage (my own fault as it’s taking me so long to make up the prototype).

I’m hoping to be cheered up and motivated by stories of people successfully developing their product and are successfully selling! Possibly with the view to getting their product out in the main stream market down the track….

Anyone…just a pep talk and a “you can do it” will hopefully get me moving! I feel like this is a never ending process right now LOL.

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

I believe I’m a success story you’re looking for, but I’m not sure I’ll be able to cheer you up lol.

It’s taken a long time, a lot of hard work and money, and a strong belief in myself to get where I am, and there’s a long way to go.

But nothing good comes easy :)

Wendy :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Wendy, yours is a huge success story!

And yes, you are also a poster child for the merits of hard work, strategic thinking, and investing in your dream :)

Love your work,
    Jayne

SOL81
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Thank you for sharing Wendy :-) I admire you for having the conviction to follow through with your dream and become a success!

I hope I can come back on here in the future and claim the same.

Thanks
    Suz

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.