Home – New Forums Get productive Quit My Job

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Byron Trzeciak
    Participant
    • Total posts: 423
    Up
    ::

Well done Steve, Bravo!

I use to think the same “How can I quit and lose my salary” but it’s only once you do quit that you realise that you can do anything. You’re no longer afraid of losing what you’ve got but optimistic about how you can make what you need.

My wife and I both quit our jobs within the space of a month to start our business.

Once upon a time I hated mondays and Sunday night felt like a funeral but these days Monday is my best day and I no longer dread tomorrow, ever.

All the best on the journey,

Byron

garysvpa
    • Total posts: 61
    Up
    Enviro Footprint, post: 184921 wrote:
    G’day All

Well, yesterday I quit my job to go full time “Flying Solo”. So after a day or so I now realise I should have done this years ago.

What to do now? – Get organised !

Steve B

Good for you Steve. Congrats!

Keep us posted for any update.

Steve-AC
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi Steve,

So how have you got on in your first year? Think I saw you said you were happily plodding along and taking it easy. Is that enough for you?

Have you formulated your longer term goals, like 3 years from starting? And planned how to get there?

It’s useful to do and really helps you keep on track to achieve what you’re looking to achieve. If you don’t know what you’re aiming for you tend to just go with the flow which might not get you the success you wanted.

Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.