Home – New Forums Other discussions Radio: A forum regular joins us this week!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up
    ::

Hi All

Please join me and special guest, Steve Minshall this week by heading here at 11am AEST on Friday. No login necessary and you can listen from your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.

This week’s topic is: Growing a business amid strong competition

And here’s the promo blurb:

Well known and respected by members of our forum, Steve Minshall has run his bricks-and-mortar auto accessory business for a little over 10 years. Steve puts considerable focus on customer service and product quality and in this show we’ll look at how he succeeds in building relationships and explore the challenges ahead as he tries to compete online while remaining profitable.

Coaching Couch Radio is LIVE and interactive. I hope you can join in!

Robert

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up

Is there any chance of sending out an email reminder an hour prior to it beginning?

That way those that are in front of their computers and can listen along while doing work are reminded and you can get last minute people listening in.

The reminders always work for me, even if I do put it in my diary :)

Cheers

Cat :)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Much as I would love to listen to Steve (have always enjoyed his posts) I’ll be otherwise occupied listening to another successful businessman…Richard Branson ;)

Sorry Steve, it was a tough call, but I’m hoping we can hear the recording later?

Wendy :)

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up
    Cat – GLC, post: 160316 wrote:
    Is there any chance of sending out an email reminder an hour prior to it beginning?

Hi Cat

We may not be too popular if we sent out another email to the community, but I can tell you we’re currently working on some mods to our existing Friday newsletter that includes switching the service we use to send. Our plan is to determine the timing more closely making sure it pops into inboxes prior to 11am.

We’ll also be sending out little timely nudges via Facebook and Twitter…so hopefully we’ll get your attention somewhere!

Thank you for the thought!

Robert

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

I’ll be at the DENTIST
    Steve has a good business mind and Ill be listening to the broadcast later.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.