Home – New Forums Other discussions Radio: The coachees perspective

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up
    ::

Hi All

Premium members can now download Friday’s Coaching Couch Radio show in the member area. My guest was Peter Crocker (well known to folks around here) and we looked in some detail at what Peter got out of a 4 year coaching relationship; what tools he carries with him to this day and how to go about tasting the benefit of having a coach without even working with one!

To access this and all the past shows, login as a premium member and head to the member benefits area.

This Friday, my guest is Valerie Khoo, journalist, blogger, multiple small business award winnner and the woman behind the annual search for the Best Australian Blog. Valerie will be sharing what she looks for in a successful award entry and the benefits she sees for businesses in taking the time and effort to enter awards and competitions.

Premium membership starts at just $7.95 per month (+GST), comes with a money-back guarantee and can be cancelled at any time. For a list of the full benefits, head here.

Have a fine week,

Robert

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

I must admit i like the fact that if you miss a broadcast you can listen to them at a later time …..Thanks Robert

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Thank you Burgo, last Friday’s podcast is now up and available for you!

Robert

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.