Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Ready for launch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dogginoz
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I’m Lee and I’m over my job as an accountant.
    Have finally found the concept that can drag me away from a career that bores me stupid daily! Have cut back to 2 days a week (enough for food and rent) and going to have a red hot go at things.

I don’t really have a lot else to say, other than I look forward to being an active participant in the forums in the future!

Thanks
    Lee

Bargain Chick
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Lee,

I’m hearing you! I’m new too but it’s so great to hear things are moving along so well for you. In fact I just to my hubby the other day “I wonder if I can find a part time job that pays around the same and then I’ll have some extra time to get things moving”.
    All the very best and welcome. Looking forward to hearing your progress.
    Cheers,
    Amanda

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Lee,

Congratulations on deciding to take the leap – it’s great to know that with an accounting background you’ve got the financial side of things taken care of.

Hope you enjoy hanging out here, and that you find lots of tips and inspiration for your new business.

Good luck with it all,
    Jayne

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Lee,

Welcome aboard, and congrats on making the move! I have found heaps of insight on here, and only been using it a couple of weeks!

If I can be of any assistance, give me a shout. I provide direct mail services. Perhaps let us know what it is you are doing in case people in this community are looking for someone like you :)

Regards,

Carl
    http://www.agentmail.com.au

beanonlinelately
    • Total posts: 80
    Up

Gday Lee

Welcome aboard, it sounds like your on track for a great summer and then head first into the new venture which will be great.

Just remain focused on your end goal, even though accounting is seen as a seasonal business from what I’m led to believe there is generally enough work out there to keep you busy.

If I can help in anyway let me know.

Cheers, Rod.
    http://www.beanonlinelately.com.au

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.