Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Real Estate/Property Leads Saying Hi!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Adam G
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi guys, I’m a very big fan of Property Investment/Real Estate and I run a few Blogs/Websites on the subject.

One of them being the Australian Property Buyers Guide.

Anyhow, I come across Aussies asking many buy-in questions every day (At least 10-20 enquirys every night combined.)

If you’re selling property in Australia anywhere – I can sell you leads and run storys on your particular area with ease. I love increasing the revenue of business’ and the way I go about attaing my leads – They come to me so you know they are interested.

Send me an email on [email protected] if you’re interested in them. A gold-mine here if I partner up and advertise truly for you. Thanks!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Adam G,

Welcome to the forum :)

I hope you enjoy being part of the community here. As a new member, please take a few moments to read through our guidelines so that you start to get an idea of the way things work around here.

We also recommend setting up a forum signature that includes your website and other contact details. To set that up, click on Control panel in the grey bar above the forum, and choose Edit signature.

Thanks for joining the gang,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.