Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Rebranding…after 15 years

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    impressions
    • Total posts: 22
    Up
    ::

I run a design and print solutions business in Geelong and It seems that even after 15 years in the print design business the name Mouse Matt Creations was causing too much confusion to my potential clients and general target market. I have renamed my business IMPRESSIONS Design & Print and it is all about making the right Impression and making great one. I am hoping that the new name will cause less confusion as the old name seems to prompt people to ask whether I make mouse mats. This is quite understandable,given the name, although the main focus of the business is Graphic Design and Print solutions. Back in 1997 when I first registered Mouse Matt Creations I thought that incorporating my name Matt into the business name and brand was clever, along with the fact that I used a mouse to create things create beautiful things was a clear motivation for the business name. I never thought that having to explain the name of the business, and what I did, was going to be such a hinderence to its purpose. It is time for a re-boot and re-fresh anyway and it is a positive step toward and new attitude and focus for the services that we offer, whilst also providing an opportunity to expand and improve our range of services and products. Heres to new prospects and opportunities that may lie ahead for those who are Flying Solo.

Cheers
    Matthew

http://www.impressionsdesign.com.au

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hi Matt,
    Welcome to Flying Solo and thanks for joining.
    My first impressions (pardon the pun) is that your change of name is a good move and will avoid confusion.
    To help us get to know you a little better a great idea is to complete your user profile in the control panel and you can also add a signature that appears under your posts with a link to your website.
    All the best with the new approach.
    Cheers
    Peter

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the forum.
    Its a bold and exciting move re branding your business.
    I have to agree on both your points.
    IMPRESSIONS design & Print sounds much better than mouse matt creations.
    and that the right Impression is important.

Steve

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Welcome to the forums. I hope your decision to rebrand proves to be a fruitful one.

SACKO
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Welcome to the FS forums.

I’m sure you will find them useful.

I think the branding change will be of much benefit as your business moves forward.

impressions
    • Total posts: 22
    Up

Thanks for the encouragement, sounds like I made the right choice, heres to making a great Impression

http://www.impressionsdesign.com.au

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.