Home – New Forums Money matters Reccomend Accountant for Builder/Developer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hansolo
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

I’m a builder/developer in Melbourne looking for an Accountant to help setup a cloud based accounting package. (Preferably Xero)
    I’m in the process of moving from a sole trader to a Pty Limited company.

Initially I’m planning on doing the general bookkeeping myself and would like the services of an Accountant for more complex transactions including settlements of properties, loans to company directors, JV GST groups, fixed assets and the like.

I’ve had a few Accountants and while they get the job done to the required standard, they don’t go over and above whats required, from time to time I need general advice on tax structuring and general planning for future projects. Some basic customer service would be fantastic.

If anyone knows someone in Melbourne who does this type of work and would recommend, I would be most grateful.

Thanks.

ThexArm
    • Total posts: 253
    Up

Hi welcome to the forum. It may cost you a bit more but look for people who are providing part time CFO services as well as a tax accountant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Hansolo,

Thanks for joining us :)

We have some very experienced accountants who work in the cloud here, and I’m sure you’ll receive some recommendations soon.

In the meantime, please make yourself at home here in the forum :)
    Jayne

PS: What a great forum name! Love it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.