Home – New Forums Selling online Recommend an Australian website developer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Handmade
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I’ve been working solo online for a while now and have used Indian and Filipino outsorucing with varying success. In other words sometimes it’s really good, but other times language obstacles and work ethic diversity just adds more blockages than it frees.

I’m looking to grow a working relationship with a developer – my local guy has moved to WA and now he’s back at uni moving in another direction, so the time is right to grow in a new direction.

If you have worked with someone you would recommend, or have encountered a really good resource that might help me find a reliable flexible developer – please let me know below.

I have tried looking on other forums and googling around but I’m hesitant dealing with receptionists and corporate set ups – I’m more into the one on one relationship and the long term thing.

Again, it would be really valuable if you could either recommend someone who might fit the bill or even be brave enough to suggest yourself – I’m looking to move forward on a substantial project and have a time frame and investors to consider.

But I’d prefer solo devs and local Aussies – but if you have a solid outsourced opportunty with proven performance I’m open to that as well. If you’re ready,m I’m ready – let’s do this!

I’m looking for help editing and modifying a script using
    Frame work CakePHP v2.3 and later
    – Apache server
    – MySQL 5.5.x Server
    – PHP 5.2.8 and greater

Your thoughts very greatly appreciated and thank you for taking the time to read this.

John Debrincat
    • Total posts: 963
    Up
    Handmade, post: 209226 wrote:
    Hi,

I’ve been working solo online for a while now and have used Indian and Filipino outsorucing with varying success. In other words sometimes it’s really good, but other times language obstacles and work ethic diversity just adds more blockages than it frees.

I’m looking to grow a working relationship with a developer – my local guy has moved to WA and now he’s back at uni moving in another direction, so the time is right to grow in a new direction.

If you have worked with someone you would recommend, or have encountered a really good resource that might help me find a reliable flexible developer – please let me know below.

I have tried looking on other forums and googling around but I’m hesitant dealing with receptionists and corporate set ups – I’m more into the one on one relationship and the long term thing.

Again, it would be really valuable if you could either recommend someone who might fit the bill or even be brave enough to suggest yourself – I’m looking to move forward on a substantial project and have a time frame and investors to consider.

But I’d prefer solo devs and local Aussies – but if you have a solid outsourced opportunty with proven performance I’m open to that as well. If you’re ready,m I’m ready – let’s do this!

I’m looking for help editing and modifying a script using
    Frame work CakePHP v2.3 and later
    – Apache server
    – MySQL 5.5.x Server
    – PHP 5.2.8 and greater

Your thoughts very greatly appreciated and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Hello Handmade is the dev help you are looking for going to on the website in your signature?

That site is a WordPress site with a plug in for ecommerce. So you might be better off asking for WP developers if that is where you want the work done.

The issue that you will face is that most developers don’t like picking up other developers code and specially when it was worked on overseas as the documentation can be non-existent.

You might also have a better result if you outline what it is that you want done? Are there specific tasks, is it maintenance or getting someone else’s code to work. The latter is the most difficult to resource.

Lastly you might also try a few of the universities. There are IT students always looking for work experience. Uni students can be good developers. Just do the normal due diligence and ask for work example and references.

John

rob.aspirus
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Have a chat with Ian Campbell – [email protected] or 0430 584 143. I’ve found him very knowledgeable and very helpful.
    He looks after my needs.
    Rob

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.