Home – New Forums Selling online Recommend e-comm for event & course company?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JodiDeutrom
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone at Flying Solo

Curious as an education and events provider, we’re looking for an ecommerce solution to integrate with our website. Can anyone recommend a product?

Ideally it would have: scheduling ability, memberships available, deposit and fee payment abilities, a mobile/tablet app, integration with xero accounting, paypal integration, interface not look hideous or be too confusing? Good support?

I may be asking too much… ;)

Please share any you would recommend in the sea that is e-commerce applications. How long have you been using your for?

Any we should stay well away from???

We were looking at Bookeo but I am a bit hesitant and wanted to get some feedback – have you used it before?

Any help will be gratefully received – Jodi

John Debrincat
    • Total posts: 963
    Up
    JodiDeutrom, post: 192658 wrote:
    Hi everyone at Flying Solo

Curious as an education and events provider, we’re looking for an ecommerce solution to integrate with our website. Can anyone recommend a product?

Ideally it would have: scheduling ability, memberships available, deposit and fee payment abilities, a mobile/tablet app, integration with xero accounting, paypal integration, interface not look hideous or be too confusing? Good support?

I may be asking too much… ;)

Please share any you would recommend in the sea that is e-commerce applications. How long have you been using your for?

Any we should stay well away from???

We were looking at Bookeo but I am a bit hesitant and wanted to get some feedback – have you used it before?

Any help will be gratefully received – Jodi

Hi Jodi,

We might be able to help you but it is not really a plug-in to an existing website it is a separate site that sells services. So each service can have a calendar of availability and you can define how many resources per service (i.e. seats, attendees etc).

You can find an example at our demo site – here.

There are organisations using the solution like the ACS Foundation which have a link from the website to the booking site.

Regards

John

JodiDeutrom
    Up

Thanks John
    I imagine we will want to keep our users within our website, but I’m interested in seeing options. Thanks for sharing – I’ll check it out.
    Regards,
    Jodi

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi,

Woocommerce with a number of Ad ons should be able to do the job.

Hit me up if you need further advice.

JodiDeutrom
    Up

Thanks Matthew!

myachinghead
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi Jodi,

This is a really interesting question to me. We build event management software that is designed for exactly this sort of things, training courses, workshops and conferences.

You’ve mentioned though that you specifically want an e-commerce solution, but to me that puts it into an online shop kind of thing when you something more tailored to your actual business is more relevant. Obviously I’d say that though as that’s what we do!

If you’d like to check out a bit more about it the software is called Currinda, proudly built in Melbourne.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.