Home – New Forums Find the help you need Recommendation – Lion Writing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tracey Anne
    • Total posts: 82
    Up
    ::

Many members will have read articles here by Lucinda Lions and be aware that this lady knows her stuff. I want to add a personal recommendation. I recently engaged Lucinda to rewrite my web content as confidence in marketing matters is not my forte, to say the least.

I am thrilled with the copy she has sent back, along with her comments explaining the logic behind the changes she’s suggested. I can’t wait to get stuck into updating my site over the coming weekend.

Communication from Lucinda was also great, and I was genuinely surprised by how reasonable her quote was. For anyone looking for help in this area, you won’t go wrong with Lion Writing.

mybusinesshelp
    • Total posts: 128
    Up

Agree 100% about Lucinda – she’s fantastic.

Amanda :)

Tracey Anne, post: 26129 wrote:
    Many members will have read articles here by Lucinda Lions and be aware that this lady knows her stuff. I want to add a personal recommendation. I recently engaged Lucinda to rewrite my web content as confidence in marketing matters is not my forte, to say the least.

I am thrilled with the copy she has sent back, along with her comments explaining the logic behind the changes she’s suggested. I can’t wait to get stuck into updating my site over the coming weekend.

Communication from Lucinda was also great, and I was genuinely surprised by how reasonable her quote was. For anyone looking for help in this area, you won’t go wrong with Lion Writing.

Lucinda Lions
    • Total posts: 104
    Up

Hi there,

First of all, thank you to Jayne Tancred for alerting me to this post. :-)

Tracey, thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely comment, and also to Amanda for seconding it! Whenever I work with anyone from the Flying Solo community, I absolutely love the journey. I guess it’s because we share that ‘soloist’ connection!

Tracey thank you again for starting this forum thread, it has made my day.
    Have a wonderful week ahead!
    Lucinda :-)

Tracey Anne, post: 26129 wrote:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.