Home – New Forums Get productive Recommendations for CRM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up
    ::

Hello Flying Solo brains trust

I am looking for recommendations for Client Relationship Management. You know the type of product that keeps track of your hot/warm/cool leads for business.

Thanks in advance

adrian
    Participant
    • Total posts: 181
    Up

I’m guessing (small business, not a developer) you should probably look at Highrise, SugarCRM, or Zoho CRM. Take each for a quick trial, and see which you find best to work with.

Hope this helps.

Adam Hodgson
    • Total posts: 47
    Up

For most Flying Solo members, Zoho is a good choice. Basic capabilities are free up to three users. I use the professional version and it is very good.

expatpat1
    • Total posts: 30
    Up

Hi Miss Sassy,
    I think it’s well worth taking a look at insightly as well. It’s free for up to 3 users and unlike some ‘free’ options, that gives you access to all it’s features, which include Social Media integration.

hope that helps
    Thx
    Pat

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Thanks for your suggestions

At the moment I am trialling One Page CRM and that seems to be very simple and easy to use, not too expensive either.

It is about forming new habits for me but also having something that I can easily recommend to others to use.

garysvpa
    • Total posts: 61
    Up
    MissSassy, post: 197656 wrote:
    Hello Flying Solo brains trust

I am looking for recommendations for Client Relationship Management. You know the type of product that keeps track of your hot/warm/cool leads for business.

Thanks in advance

You can also check the following…

Salesforce.com
    InfusionSoft
    Hatchbuck
    NetSuite CRM+
    Salesforce.com Service Cloud
    Zendesk
    TrackerRMS CRM
    Freshdesk
    Propertybase
    SalesOutlook CRM

QiQ
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

I’d definitely take a look at Highrise (https://highrisehq.com). It is far simper to use than most other CRM’s mentioned on here and therefore more likely to be kept up to date. Whilst simpler, it is still rich in features. It’s quite affordable too.

Hatching_It
    • Total posts: 414
    Up
    garysvpa, post: 198363 wrote:
    You can also check the following…

Salesforce.com
    InfusionSoft
    Hatchbuck
    NetSuite CRM+
    Salesforce.com Service Cloud
    Zendesk
    TrackerRMS CRM
    Freshdesk
    Propertybase
    SalesOutlook CRM

Was this just the first 10 that came up in Google?

Salesforce.com – Enterprise product – expensive (lower levels are ok but still expensive)
    InfusionSoft – Mostly membership based – very expensive
    Hatchbuck – never heard of it
    NetSuite CRM+ – super enterprise product, super expensive, super huge learning curve
    Salesforce.com Service Cloud – Salesforce’s Enterprise Help Desk software
    Zendesk – Help Desk that has just released very basic CRM capabilities but not at all about lead management at all
    TrackerRMS CRM – Never heard of it
    Freshdesk – HelpDesk software again
    Propertybase – Real Estate market centric
    SalesOutlook CRM – No Comment

MisSassy, I’d recommend Insightly. It’s free and definitely looks after Lead > Opportunity > Account nurturing with the added benefit of project management, social integration, mailchimp integration, automatic lead capture through web forms and a bunch of other great features.

If you’ve got the budget, maybe look at Salesforce.com Sales Cloud. I’ve only ever used the Enterprise plans though so I’m unsure how the cheaper plans work for features. The $35/month plan *may* have enough for you.

Maclean

JasonRed
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi,

Since starting our company, we have been using a CRM called Capsule.

Straight out of the box, we were able to take advantage of its functionality without being overwhelmed by too many options.

Its basic functionality is more than enough for taking care of your leads from cold to hot.

Once comfortable, it is highly customisable and you can add as many fields as you like.

As with any good CRM, all your emails and notes are automatically kept in chronological order for your reference.

Pricing is possibly the most competitive on the market.

Feel free to contact me if you want any more detail.

Kind regards,

Jason

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    JasonRed, post: 199073 wrote:
    Hi,

Since starting our company, we have been using a CRM called Capsule.

Straight out of the box, we were able to take advantage of its functionality without being overwhelmed by too many options.

Its basic functionality is more than enough for taking care of your leads from cold to hot.

Once comfortable, it is highly customisable and you can add as many fields as you like.

As with any good CRM, all your emails and notes are automatically kept in chronological order for your reference.

Pricing is possibly the most competitive on the market.

Feel free to contact me if you want any more detail.

Kind regards,

Jason

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for joining us today.

As a new member of the forum, we’d be grateful if you’d please take a few moments to fill out your forum signature. To do that, go to the Control panel (the link is in the grey bar above the forum) and choose Edit signature.

Thank you, and we’ll look forward to getting to know you :)
    Jayne

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.