Home Forums Find the help you need Recommending a great accountant and lawyer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Helen27
    • Total posts: 78

I would just like to recommend Avenue Solutions legal and accounting to anyone looking for an accounting or legal firm. I have used them for 4 years, from before the acquisition of my first business for all the legal and accounting matters (and I can tell you its incredibly helpful having someone who can do both the accounting and legal side without having to bounce between different firms, and getting info from one to the other). I continued to use them for all accounting matters while in business, then for both legal and accounting again as I sold that business 2 weeks ago. I will keep them for my accounting and legal needs for my new business which is in the start up phase now.
    Couldn’t speak more highly of Richard, the head of avenue solutions, and his team involving Adam and Arpana (among others), who have done a fantastic job at every point that I have needed their services.
    Melbourne central based, but are happy to do the majority of the work via email if you find it hard to get into the office like I do with two small kids. Also will be more than happy to meet at their offices.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.