Home – New Forums Get productive relax, I’ve done enough

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ConnorLJames
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Today I signed up to a new account with Flying solo so have ticked off the main item on my list. I had an account but had tremendous trouble resetting my password- so I am back with a new email address!

Tonight I am flying back from the Sunshine coast- back to Sydney and back to work! Until the next holiday…

Looking forward to reading the Forum posts and useful information within this great website.

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Thanks for re- joining. Sorry to hear your had problems!

Robert

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up
    ConnorLJames, post: 160763 wrote:
    Today I signed up to a new account with Flying solo so have ticked off the main item on my list. I had an account but had tremendous trouble resetting my password- so I am back with a new email address!

Tonight I am flying back from the Sunshine coast- back to Sydney and back to work! Until the next holiday…

Looking forward to reading the Forum posts and useful information within this great website.

Well, I did not have your issues – I just had a case of running out of hours in a week, so posting (and reading) here lost the fight.

But I am back, and it’s lovely to catch up with what others are doing.

And tomorrow, I reckon I will be relaxing as well. One large piece of work is finished to current requirements (it is a staged project, so that is not the end of the road) – and I think a day of is in order!

Kathy

ConnorLJames
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    PerfectNotes-Kathy, post: 160901 wrote:
    Well, I did not have your issues – I just had a case of running out of hours in a week, so posting (and reading) here lost the fight.

But I am back, and it’s lovely to catch up with what others are doing.

And tomorrow, I reckon I will be relaxing as well. One large piece of work is finished to current requirements (it is a staged project, so that is not the end of the road) – and I think a day of is in order!

Kathy

Enjoy some time relaxing. I think its fair to say that although we enjoy our work we all work too hard!

Connor
    Permitz Group
    Competition Permits

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Gosh I thought someone thinking they should retire. “I’ve done enough”.

Unfortunately, when you think youve done enough, there is more to be done, and it still keeps coming.

I often say to myself “Self Ive done enough”, then “showhomustbe” finds something else.

The other part of this post “Relax”. Now this I think is important just to recharge the batteries, but it doesnt mean a holiday.

Everyone has a different interpretation of the word Relax.
    Mine is actually hopping on the computer and logging into Flying Solo.
    Strange, no I find it quite relaxing reading your posts having a little laugh at some of the things said as it takes me out of my busy world to be part of your world.
    Mind you that cap of Inner Circle rum in my afternoon coffee helps.

How do you relax?

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Welcome Connor!

Nice to have you on the forum :D

While we’ve got you, if you run a “subscribe to our enewsletter and you could win $150 store credit” style competition every month, what sort of permit is that?

I have seen alot of stores doing it lately, one of which doesn’t link to ANY info on their ‘competition’.

Curious!

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up
    ConnorLJames, post: 160930 wrote:
    Enjoy some time relaxing. I think its fair to say that although we enjoy our work we all work too hard!

Connor
    Permitz Group
    Competition Permits

I had a great day yesterday – spent the morning sketching (badly, but at least I put pencil to paper), then had lunch with one of the sketching ladies and my partner, then out for music in the evening!

Now, once I recover from the evening out, I’m sure the relax will be perfect! ;)

Kathy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.