Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Relieved we’ve found flyingsolo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nathaniel.11
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone!

My partner and I have over the past few months been steadily progressing towards opening our own boutique in Brazil as that is where my partner is from and we believe fully we can make it successful. We are both based in Australia however and have a few questions regarding manufacturers and suppliers.
    Is China really the best place for a supplier? If so names of some you may know, if not, where and why?
    I’ve had so many different quotes on frieght shipping nd was wondering what is a logical expectation for the cost of shipping.
    We are considering a trip to where ever we get the best idea on suppliers so we can meet face to face and set up a relationship from the get go, is this necessary or can we do this over the Internet with no issues?

We have so many questions but these are the big ones for now, is there something we’ve missed or aren’t considering?
    Any help is very much appreciated! Sorry for the lengthy introduction!

Nathaniel and Laura.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and Welcome to the Forums Nathaniel and Laura.

We have some fantastic and knowledgeable members around here that will be able to offer some on-point advice.

Your natural place to be right now, will be in our Logistics Section where you can start to do some research on your questions.

You can find it here:

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?forums/logistics.62/

Another suggestion, since you have big questions – really meaty and important questions, would be to break up your questions into different threads.

Good luck and cheers!

Nathaniel.11
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Thanks so much for your help Paul!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.