Home Forums Starting your journey removed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Method
    • Total posts: 8

Removed

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

Welcome and well done on your start.

It is a bit hard to discuss your enquiries without knowing what you are going to be doing as each business is so different. Someone would need to know the area your business and your skills before they could even consider your interest in joint ventures and partnerships, and the hurdles and transitions would be different for different types of businesses.

I understand that it is your baby but hey, if you are a bit more specific you will find a lot of helpful people here and great conversations. :)

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,073

Agree. Need more info to give you useful case studies.

Dave Gillen – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 2,543

Welcome aboard [USER=73088]@Method[/USER]!

Good luck with your business idea, and feel free to fire away with any specific questions in a new thread.

Dave

Dave Gillen - Client Acquisition | Brisbane | (07) 3180 0288
    Method
    • Total posts: 8

removed.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,465

Hi Method,

Setting up your bookkeeping system will be an important consideration not only for your tax, but potentially for your invoicing and cash flow monitoring etc.

I suspect the brains trust here will need to know more about your business model before they’re in a position to recommend the best bookkeeping system for you. When you’re ready to share that level of detail, I recommend that you head over to our Money matters section and start a new thread there discussing your requirements and asking for recommendations.

With regards to your tax, the most appropriate systems will need to factor in things like your business structure and any income you have from other sources, so I recommend that you have an initial discussion about it all with your accountant.

Best of luck, and we will follow your progress with interest,
    Jayne

BradFry
    • Total posts: 72

Hi Method,

Jayne is correct, you need to specify how you would want to operate (structurally) and in what industry before the best bookkeeping software could be recommended. On that note all of them do simple tax very well as its generally a requirement of business in Australia (how lucky are we to have such a great tax system! haha).

Other things you should consider; GST registration, marketing (SEO & social media), strategy and goals, business name, other employees?.

As mentioned there are experts here in every field. You can ask general advise if you aren’t willing to discuss specifics, people will understand.

All the best.

Brad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.