Home – New Forums New here? Share your story rendersmart.com.au – Green, yet growing small business.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rendersmart.com.au
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

Hi all and thanks for the opportunity to be a member of your site. My name is clark bickford and i’m a 25year old business owner/manager from central queensland. I’v been on my own now for about two years and throughout the time have employeed a few staff and always looking at ways to adapt to ever changing demands of clients and technology. I hope to not only seek advice on this forum but also provide. For anybody interested in the world of 3D design please checkout our site for more info or of course PM me or setup a time to talk not about me, but you.

How can I help you?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Clark,
    Great to meet you.

You have some great images in your folio. Very impressive :)

Jayne

rendersmart.com.au
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thanks for taking the time to check out our site. This is really the first time I’ve ventured into a forum of this nature. I’ve seen the importance, but I guess its one of those things you push aside or neglect. I’m personally not one for facebook, twitter etc for driving our business but I certainly see the importance of online networking in a professional manner online.

Kind Regards,

Leisa D
    • Total posts: 563
    Up

Welcome Clark, I had a look at your work – wow!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.