Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Require: Coffee Website Design

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryinth
    • Total posts: 75
    Up
    ::

Hiya!

I’m a newbie – been lurking at the edges for a few days now, and thought I’d finally pop in and say hi. :)

I’m starting a small web design/development business – WordPress installations – anything from an “online business card” (ie, gallery and contact form) to a full online store.

I’ve also set up a reseller store, for people who would prefer to go direct (I’ve made my prices competitive).

I’m still in the process of getting my site up and running, but I’d love for you to take a look around, here.

I’m hoping to hit the market of local (and local-ish) small businesses that need a site done, but don’t much about the web, or think that it’s not necessary – so I’m going to be doing a lot of walking around, chatting with locals and dropping off brochures.

I’ve already got a few small clients, but I’m hoping to build it into something larger (part-time to full-time), as I’ve just received the news that I’ll be redundant in a couple of months – but I’m looking at it as a challenge and an opportunity to do something with Coffee. :)

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo,

You will find lot’s of helpful people n the forums here and with your caffeine boost you are bound to be able to grow your business. Use your grab a coffee tag as a way to meet with potential clients is great for spreading the local word.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Did i hear coffee? Where, when? who’s shout Kelly? :D

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

HAHAHA

My shout Jason :D

Ryinth
    • Total posts: 75
    Up

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Ryinth,

Thanks for introducing yourself to us all.

That’s a great business name! I bet it gets lots of people talking, and that can only be a good thing for your new venture :)

Best of luck with it all, and welcome aboard,
    Jayne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.