Home – New Forums Starting your journey Research for new business….

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AR48
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I’m looking at starting a small business… just in my research stage at the moment, could you please take a minute to answer my survey (only 10 questions), would be greatly appreciated

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=KNHOGF_367f3a6c

Thanks heaps!

Melinda B
    • Total posts: 349
    Up

I went to do the survey, however I didn’t complete it. I said I was unlikely to buy cards online in the future, yet it still expects me to answer the questions on price etc.

What really caught me up was that there’s no option for under $10, there’s no way I’m going to pay more than $5-$6 for a card, personalised or not. If you had an ‘Other’ option on the price question then I would have completed the survey. I’m not going to tick the $10-$20 price range because it will skew your stats to a higher price than what I’d pay. You really need a <$10 option on that question. You might also want to consider ‘Business use’ for the occasion to buy cards.

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up

Hi Ar,

Sorry to say, I agree with Melinda’s sentiments.

I don’t think there will be much money in making one off greeting cards, think of the time invested in designing, printing and couriering? All for one card?

Also, seeing as though I’m a printer, thought I’d probably skew your answers too :P

– Jake

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.