Home – New Forums Find the help you need Retail Helper

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Clarkey
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    ::

This is a no strings attached offer to help anyone currently owning a retail business that would like someone else to bounce ideas / problems off.

It would be purely no cost. This is not about me trying to generate income for me. I’d like to challenge myself to see if the things I have learned in my current and previous roles have truly given me the skills required to succeed in another environment or industry. The best place to start would be another retail category.

My background is over 11 years of ‘big box’ retail all in management roles of some description. 2 main categories – sports apparel / footwear and electrical appliances. Brand name stores in both inline and clearance outlets. I’ve been responsible for up to 80 staff. Involved in all the hiring & performance management of hundreds of staff over the journey. Policy and procedures / financial reporting and analysis / marketing plan execution / temporary ‘event’ retailing / training / external vendor management.

Tertiary qualified with a B.Bus, marketing and HR.

Currently located in the outer east of Melbourne, so if you are nearby I can come and visit. If anywhere else, I’m sure there are ways I can try to be of some help.

Basically, I’m looking for an opportunity to look at something new and to both test myself and hopefully help someone else gain further success. Happy to deal with any sized business or category.

If even just a little bit interested please contact me via PM or e-mail mickatie(AT)netspace(DOT)net(DOT)au

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.