Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Returning Member

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Kirk
    • Total posts: 24
    Up
    ::

G’day. I joined Flying Solo a few years back but then got very tied up with my own Training and Mentoring Business. Flying Solo then took a back seat.

Recently, illness has made me re-evaluate my personal and business goals as I find that I can no longer spend hours talking to groups of business owners. It’s difficult to accept that there comes a time when we can’t do some of the things that we used to.

I have come to the conclusion that my future lies in online training and mentoring. Therefore, with the extra time on my hands I have returned to Flying Solo with a view to pass on some of the things I’ve learned about business over the past 40 odd years.

Hopefully, I can also learn new strategies and techniques from the younger generations on Flying Solo. I’d love to connect with you and to hear your thoughts, ideas and questions.

Codyj
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hi John!

Unfortunate to hear about your illness. I look forward to reading what you post on the forum and learning from your experiences.

John Kirk
    • Total posts: 24
    Up

Thanks Codyj. Nice website!

bradzo
    • Total posts: 335
    Up

Hi John
    Looking forward to hearing more from you.
    Cheers
    Brad

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Good to have you back John, I look forward to hearing how things progress for you.

Robert :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.