Home – New Forums Selling online Review my shopify app – advanced slider

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    altima
    • Total posts: 131
    Up
    ::

Hi folks

I’ve recently launched a new product – an application for Shopify that allows retailers to create interactive sliders with multiple clickable tags per slide.

If you are in online retail, especially fashion or homewares and use Shopify I would really appreciate your opinion about my app – Lookbook Cloud for Shopify.

Can you answer 3 simple question:

1. Does the app look like solving real problem?
    2. Would you use it?
    3. Is the pricing right (free version with limited number of slides, paid plans from $9.95 per month)?

The app is available in Shopify app store – https://apps.shopify.com/lookbook-2

You can also check video demo: http://youtu.be/t465_V6mdNM

affgar
    • Total posts: 123
    Up

Nice work on the App.

That actually looks pretty good. Love the concept.

1) I don’t think your app solves a problem. Rather, it gives an ecommerce provider an extra tool or way to display selling options.

2) May consider using it … depending on ease of use & customisation, formatting options.

3) I am never a fan of pay by the month for added store functionality.

Good job with the app … maybe you should make it for woocommerce.
    If I were you, I would charge a one of fee to purchase the app …. then charge people a yearly fee to offer support. If your app is good & you integrate it well with your ecommerce host (ie shopify), updating it regularly to work with their changes you shouldn’t need to offer too much customer support.

altima
    Up

Thanks for your feedback affgar

regarding pricing model – app has a code and stores data on our hosting, so there are always ongoing costs to make it running, so it doesn’t really work well with one time installation fee.

We have developed similar solution for Magento eCommerce. There you can really install the app code and store all images within Magento store, so one lamp payment is possible.

affgar, post: 187586 wrote:
    Nice work on the App.

That actually looks pretty good. Love the concept.

1) I don’t think your app solves a problem. Rather, it gives an ecommerce provider an extra tool or way to display selling options.

2) May consider using it … depending on ease of use & customisation, formatting options.

3) I am never a fan of pay by the month for added store functionality.

Good job with the app … maybe you should make it for woocommerce.
    If I were you, I would charge a one of fee to purchase the app …. then charge people a yearly fee to offer support. If your app is good & you integrate it well with your ecommerce host (ie shopify), updating it regularly to work with their changes you shouldn’t need to offer too much customer support.

altima
    Up

Hi all

we’ve recently added some additional functionality to Lookbook Cloud for Shopify:

• Responsiveness, now sliders are responsive
    • Support of over 20 different colour skins for control elements

The pricing and free 30 days trial still in place.

insider media
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Hi,

Really like the App. Our team design many Shopify stores and offer ongoing solutions to enhance online sales and create a better visitor experience so this could help for some customers.
    I’m at our UK office for a couple of weeks but will get in touch when I return to Australia to see if we can help in any way.

altima
    Up
    insider media, post: 225008, member: 71216 wrote:
    Hi,

Really like the App. Our team design many Shopify stores and offer ongoing solutions to enhance online sales and create a better visitor experience so this could help for some customers.
    I’m at our UK office for a couple of weeks but will get in touch when I return to Australia to see if we can help in any way.

Thanks for your interest, looking forward to chat with you once you be back in Australia.

Regards
    Alex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.