• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    gareths
    • Total posts: 31
    Up
    ::

1. What needs reviewing?

I would like people’s feedback on my website: http://www.staffordmediasolutions.net. I am concerned that not enough traffic is coming through, which may be a consequence of a poorly designed site.

It was created using a free template from Weebly, so there may be some restrictions on what I can and cannot do in relation to certain elements.

2. What does your business do?

My business provides a number of different media services such as voiceovers, audio and video editing, narration, copywriting, character voices and journalism for the non-profit sector, small to medium sized businesses, and large corporate clients.

3. Who is your target market?

I am seeking to work with those in similar industries to mine such as video production houses, advertising agencies and marketing companies, but am also looking to extend into non-related industries such as real estate. My advertising has so far been aimed at these groups along with charities, churches and other non-profits.

4. What specific concerns do you have?

The main concern I have is that the number of hits on my website is not translating into many enquiries, so I wonder if there is anything specific I can do to change that?

Also, I want to know how user friendly the site is. From my perspective, it is simple, but I’d like to get the opinion of an outsider. Can you navigate easily between pages, is information easy to find?

Being a creative industry I have been told that the best way to engage with the audience is through creative content such as videos and audio examples. These are littered throughout the site, but I wonder if I need more text to accompany the content, and also whether the text I have there already is appropriate and relevant to the target market.

Thanks for your advice

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.