Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Review Please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Samot
    • Total posts: 157
    Up
    ::

Hi guys, again wondering if I could get some tips on a north Brisbane landscape business website I’m working on.

http://cpricelandscapes.com/

I know the images in the portfolio aren’t the highest quality but thats what we had to work with. His work is still pretty impressive I think.

Thanks in advance!

Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

The “what we do” banner doesn’t line up at the bottom-left. Actually that’s true for the 1st banner on every page.

Chrome 5.0.3 Mac

The portfolio doesn’t seem very organised. 4 pages is a bit much without any sort of categorisation.

Could you group them into “retaining walls” and “decks” etc

MJS_Virtual
    • Total posts: 82
    Up

Hi,

I actually think it looks pretty good and I only have a few suggestions:

In the top navigation bar on the home page – you have a ‘contact’, so do you really also need the ‘contact us’ over the right hand side? They both go to the same form and I think it’s slightly overkill. Maybe replace the ‘contact us’ with your phone number – if that’s your preferred method of contact.

The ‘Servicing Local Brisbane’ box with the photo of the strange man with the shovel (*lol*). I think you could make better use of this space. Have you considered having an opt-in form to collect email addresses for future newsletter or marketing purposes? This would be a good spot for it. Otherwise you could use it to promote a special offer or other “call to action”

I agree with the comments regarding the portfolio – there’s too many photos to flick through without some degree of separation.

Apart from that – looks great! Well done!

Melissa Williscroft
    MJS Virtual Business Support
    http://www.mjsvirtual.com.au

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.