Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Reviewing Clik Clik’s Landing Page

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #983403
    Joe @ Clik Clik
    Member
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi There,

    I know everyone is super busy but if you get time I would really appreciate feedback whether good or bad on my website http://www.clikclik.com.au

    I have been doing a lot of reading around landing optimization and have started getting more sign-ups this week but I know it still needs a lot of work and hoping you might have some ideas/thoughts.

    More specifically I am hoping you can help with the below:

    1. What needs reviewing?

    If you can review this section of the site, which is the landing page for ads at the moment: http://www.clikclik.com.au/businesses/

    2. What does your business do?

    Clik Clik makes it quick and easy for you to accept appointment bookings online.

    3. Who is your target market?

    Sole traders and micro businesses.

    4. What specific concerns do you have?

    – For the How it Works page I wonder if I should have a diagram instead as some people don’t like video. Maybe the video isn’t educational enough?

    – Maybe I need an online demo or does the tutorials give you a fell for the site?

    – On the Pricing page I would be interested on what people think of the layout? Is it clear enough that bookings people manually enter in is free or does the message get lost?

    Really would appreciate it if you can let me know your thoughts.

    Cheers,
    Joe

    #1142141
    MatthewKeath
    Member
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi,

    I am on a phone and I get a 404 error page.

    #1142142
    Joe @ Clik Clik
    Member
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    0
    ::
    MatthewKeath, post: 162508 wrote:
    Hi,

    I am on a phone and I get a 404 error page.

    Hi Matthew,

    Sorry, I should have said that the landing pages I need tested and the URL I have quoted needs to be viewed on a tablet/desktop. From a mobile you could select “Use Full Site” from the mobile but the full site is not very usable on mobile devices.

    We have a mobile site but it hasn’t been updated just yet with the new content as we are just re-designing that. You can check out the mobile site if you go to http://www.clikclik.com.au and you will be redirected there.

    Apologies for the confusion.

    Regards,
    Joe

    #1142143
    MatthewKeath
    Member
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    0
    ::

    No worries.

    I would include some more text / diagrams about how it works, but more importantly, why should I choose you over the others I will surely be checking out if you’re running ads.

    I generally don’t watch videos, but prefer to read. You have a lot of space under the video that you are not using, so their is plenty to room to extend your message.

    The page is ok, but doesn’t make me think – I MUST have this service.

    #1142144
    Joe @ Clik Clik
    Member
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    0
    ::
    MatthewKeath, post: 162598 wrote:
    No worries.

    I would include some more text / diagrams about how it works, but more importantly, why should I choose you over the others I will surely be checking out if you’re running ads.

    I generally don’t watch videos, but prefer to read. You have a lot of space under the video that you are not using, so their is plenty to room to extend your message.

    The page is ok, but doesn’t make me think – I MUST have this service.

    Hi Matthew,

    Thanks so much for reviewing the site and providing feedback. It becomes really hard to look at your own site as a customer when you have been looking at it so long. I like your ideas and will start working on a diagram and a strong value prop on why it is a must have.

    Thanks again.

    Cheers,
    Joe

    #1142145
    martin.firth
    Member
    • Total posts: 259
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi there!

    First off, really clean and nice design, can’t really fault it. I was confused at first as to what the site was actually for. This may be because I was involved with another site for appointments online, but that was for businesses to sign up and begin their own appointment management portal. It seems like you are going for the customers, not the businesses.

    I think one flaw with the idea is that people don’t want to book an appointment with any random business, they want to make a choice. People are going to find a Physio they like through Google, and will probably just call them from there.

    Is the ease of use of Clik Clik going to offset customer’s desire to shop around? I’m not sure. Hopefully you are planning to install some kind of review functionality, I think that would really make your site amazing.

    If I had to suggest a change immediately, it would be to rephrase the top line to be more straight forward:

    “Clik Click helps you make appointments with one of hundreds of trusted businesses.”

    Something along those lines maybe :)

    I hope I’ve helped

    Martin – The Web Guy

    P.S I’ve just noticed that the pink box goes behind the footer on the FAQ page once you get near the bottom. Open up the file app.css and add the following to the bottom:

    .faq_box{z-index: 2;}

    #1142146
    Joe @ Clik Clik
    Member
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    0
    ::
    embersketch, post: 162607 wrote:
    Hi there!

    First off, really clean and nice design, can’t really fault it. I was confused at first as to what the site was actually for. This may be because I was involved with another site for appointments online, but that was for businesses to sign up and begin their own appointment management portal. It seems like you are going for the customers, not the businesses.

    I think one flaw with the idea is that people don’t want to book an appointment with any random business, they want to make a choice. People are going to find a Physio they like through Google, and will probably just call them from there.

    Is the ease of use of Clik Clik going to offset customer’s desire to shop around? I’m not sure. Hopefully you are planning to install some kind of review functionality, I think that would really make your site amazing.

    If I had to suggest a change immediately, it would be to rephrase the top line to be more straight forward:

    “Clik Click helps you make appointments with one of hundreds of trusted businesses.”

    Something along those lines maybe :)

    I hope I’ve helped

    Martin – The Web Guy

    P.S I’ve just noticed that the pink box goes behind the footer on the FAQ page once you get near the bottom. Open up the file app.css and add the following to the bottom:

    Hi Martin,

    Thanks heaps for reviewing the site. You always get anxious having other people review your baby when you have put your heart and soul into it :)

    For the reviews feature, that is being worked on but I completely agree that is essential.

    As I am building a market place business it is really challenging getting enough businesses to satisfy the customers and vice versa. My original homepage had two big boxes that had something like “Make a Booking” and “Start Accepting Bookings” so I could split the two different audiences. When I read Tim Ash’s book on landing page optimization it kind of steered me away from doing this and I decided to change the homepage for the customers and then really high-light the “For Business Owners” section. Maybe you have some thoughts on this?

    Cheers,
    Joe

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.