Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Rewards Card

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    illuso
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I am running a market stall for ladies’ accessories and jewellery.
    I am planning to make a rewards card to attract customers to return but does it make sense to get rewards card for this kind of business? I am sure it works with coffee shop but I am not quite sure with accessories stall at local market.

any suggestions?

Sydney Business
    • Total posts: 141
    Up

Congrats on coming up with the idea and it may just be one of those ideas you need to test.

If you have an existing customer data base – ask them and see what they think.

Perhaps if you are selling Pandora type bracelets then the reward would be your 6th bead free or something similar.

It definately works for coffee shops – your business may be better served with a community over facebook or similar where people can show off their purchases.

Best of luck

LisaK
    • Total posts: 107
    Up

Personally I love rewards cards and coupons.

How often would you expect a customer to want to return to your stall ?
    If it would take many visits to redeem the offer then perhaps your kind of business would not suit a card per say as they tend to get lost or thrown out if not used often.

Maybe a coupon or online rewards card would be better suited to your business.
    When someone purchases from the stall you can give them an online coupon using a QR code or something which they can the show you (via their mobile phone) to redeemed next time they come to the stall.

If you want to give something like that a try we have some to give away from out FB page at the moment. Just send me a personal message and I’ll send you the link.

The Barefoot Marketer
    • Total posts: 61
    Up

Great Idea

As mentioned earlier, if people will not be buying that often then these cards get lost but that is just another opportunity.

When you offer these cards also ask for their name and email address so you can keep track of their purchases in a simple database so they can always claim their rewards even if they lose their cards.

Your customers will love it and this gives you the opportunity too continue to invite your customers back and show of any new products through your email marketing.

Email marketing software such as mailchimp.com and icontact.com are cheap and easy ways to stay in touch with your most valuable asset – Your Past Customers.

James

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.