Home – New Forums Find the help you need Sales Agents

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ThinkSimple
    • Total posts: 41
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good sales aganets out there??

I am rubbish at sales and am interested in what options are available to me to hire freelance sales people etc…

Cheers

abacus
    • Total posts: 174
    Up

Hi There.
    At my (soon to be retired from) 3 day a week job we have independant sales reps.

We found them from a number of sources but lately the most successful has been Seek.com.au

We placed and ad stating that we were looking for independant agents who were currently calling on the same businesses as we wanted to sell to. Win Win, the agent gets a new line to sell and thus a reason to call into their current clients…..and we got reps that already had a good report with the market we wanted to target. it has beed a very successful exercise that has seen our newest line grow MUCH faster than anticipated.

Good Luck

ThinkSimple
    • Total posts: 41
    Up
    abacus, post: 40422 wrote:
    Hi There.
    At my (soon to be retired from) 3 day a week job we have independant sales reps.

We found them from a number of sources but lately the most successful has been Seek.com.au

We placed and ad stating that we were looking for independant agents who were currently calling on the same businesses as we wanted to sell to. Win Win, the agent gets a new line to sell and thus a reason to call into their current clients…..and we got reps that already had a good report with the market we wanted to target. it has beed a very successful exercise that has seen our newest line grow MUCH faster than anticipated.

Good Luck

Hi Abacus,

Thats an interesting approach is had not even considered.

Thanks for th tip.

Cheers

CarolP
    • Total posts: 77
    Up

Hi Tony,

As well as bodies on ground – you also have an opportunity for your thinksimple website to act as your sales agent. You have some great oportunities to optimize your site to generate and collect leads as well.

Cheers
    Carol

abacus
    • Total posts: 174
    Up

Ads in trade mags have worked for us in the past too.

eg: we wanted a rep who was calling on pharmacy….so we placed an ad in the pharmamy guild’s mag.

GOOD reps will reasd the trade mags to keep abreast of what is happening in their industry.

WAHM
    • Total posts: 117
    Up

If you did not want to pay $190 for a job ad on SEEK and you can offer these sales reps flexibility and support working from home, come and see me at http://www.lifestylecareers.com.au – see my Flying Solo special in my signature

You ad would go really well here.

Cheers

Allfordsales
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Tony
    Im an Independent sales Agent in Darwin NT. Please feel free to contact me on [email protected]

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.