- This topic is empty.
January 31, 2021 at 10:45 pm #1000554A2BMember
- Total posts: 1
Hey, spoke to lucy and as there is a lot of like minded people out there, some successful which is great, but sometimes it gets too hard. We have a position for business sales and marketing on the central coast. Let us know if this is something you would be intereested in.
All Rounder Marketing & Sales Role for an experienced and enthusiastic individual.
Work on the Central Coast in Marketing and Sales where you are a part of an exciting brand that is growing rapidly across Aus!
A2B Trailers is the only Australian dealer of the innovative Danish trailer brands Variant & Scanvogn. We supply the highest quality, safest, innovative, and most reliable range of trailers for the Central Coast community and in turn the Australian market as a whole.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to work as both a sales representative and key marketing officer in our Erina location. This role will give the successful applicant the opportunity to grow with the organisation as the brand develops and the online presence widens.
About the Role:
Reporting regularly to the team, just some of the key responsibilities required on a day to day basis will include:
- Answering customer queries regarding products, pricing, and availability.
- Generating and prospecting potential leads with direct calls (both B2C & B2B).
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals and KPIs.
- Frequently following up with ongoing leads & contacts.
- WordPress Management/Maintenance including SEO updates.
- Develop and implement campaigns and key initiatives including digital activities to maximise marketing return.
- Daily/weekly management of our online presence, including social media and email systems.
- Work closely with our partners and suppliers to maintain and maximise our existing social sales/media presence.
- Creation of EDM campaigns, Google AdWords & Social Media Campaigns.
Skills & Attributes:
You understand and have a passion for sales and marketing in the digital space and are driven to succeed using existing systems/processes and be open to new processes. You will need to be able to demonstrate future success in this area and you will have the drive and will, to make this role your own.
Additionally, you will:
- Have up to 1-2 years’ experience within a sales/marketing position with a focus on increasing revenue, generating leads, and implementing marketing strategies.
- Have experience across the digital marketing mix i.e. SEO, SEM, Social, EDM & Analytics (desirable).
- Have knowledge of wordpress, plugins etc.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Have good written, verbal, and presentation skills for client & supplier contact.
- Demonstrate planning, organisational, decision making, and negotiation skills with an ability to meet deadlines and operate autonomously.
- Experience with CRM platforms ideally HubSpot or Salesforce (would be beneficial but not a must).
- Qualifications in Business, Marketing, or Sales (desirable).
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
This position suits a candidate that lives on the Central Coast and who can fulfill a full-time contract Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm. This role is offering a base wage ($50,000 – $55,000 depending on experience) + super package.
- Previous experience in the automotive sector would be advantageous.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- All applicants must have AU working rights with no restrictions
Please submit both a cover letter and CV addressing the above criteria.
Application Deadline: 10/02/2021
Expected Start Date: 08-18/02/2021
Job Type: Full-time
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.