Home – New Forums Marketing mastery sales outsourcing advice

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Netboost SEO
    • Total posts: 191
    Up
    ::

I am looking at outsourcing my SEO/internet marketing sales and am hoping for some great advice from FS members, maybe some of you have been down this path or are considering it also:

I have weighed up a few options

1. lead generation via B2B telemarketing
    2. lead generation via email marketing
    3. lead generation via direct mail
    4. Hiring a sales rep via seek and providing them with data

What are your thoughts? Any other options I haven’t considered? What would you say are the pros and cons of each approach?

Captain Simmo
    • Total posts: 110
    Up
    Netboost SEO, post: 74730 wrote:
    I am looking at outsourcing my SEO/internet marketing sales and am hoping for some great advice from FS members, maybe some of you have been down this path or are considering it also:

I have weighed up a few options

1. lead generation via B2B telemarketing
    2. lead generation via email marketing
    3. lead generation via direct mail
    4. Hiring a sales rep via seek and providing them with data

What are your thoughts? Any other options I haven’t considered? What would you say are the pros and cons of each approach?

Fax Broadcasting
    Business 2 Business Catalogue
    Business Newspapers
    Business Magazines
    Flyer Distribution
    Door 2 Door sales rep

Just to name a few more that I use and can recommend….

Simmo.

Netboost SEO
    • Total posts: 191
    Up
    Captain Simmo, post: 74753 wrote:
    Fax Broadcasting
    Business 2 Business Catalogue
    Business Newspapers
    Business Magazines
    Flyer Distribution
    Door 2 Door sales rep

Just to name a few more that I use and can recommend….

Simmo.

I am not sure how door to door would go for SEO… Fax broadcating sounds interesting how do you go about it? Also are you able to recommend any particular business newpapers, magazines, catalogues that have performed well for you in the past?

VehicleMods
    • Total posts: 124
    Up
    Netboost SEO, post: 74890 wrote:
    I am not sure how door to door would go for SEO… Fax broadcating sounds interesting how do you go about it? Also are you able to recommend any particular business newpapers, magazines, catalogues that have performed well for you in the past?

Check out some virtual fax services that allow you to do fax and sms mail merges. I use utbox.net

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Of course in my biased opinion direct mail :)

Seriously, I think the best results are achieved by utilising as many options as your budget allows. If you can send out a letter, follow up with telemarketing, follow that up with an e-mail, all directing them to an online presentation, I think you would get some great responses.

I don’t think any one method will win, it should be a mix of all.

Just my 2cents

Captain Simmo
    Up
    I am not sure how door to door would go for SEO…

Door 2 door (cold calling) would work well for you if the message is communicated correctly. You don’t go in to do a hard sell as majority of businesses won’t even know what SEO is. You go in with the mindset that you are there to genuinely help there business grow and to build a WIN/WIN long term relationship.

Ask questions about there business (build rapport and get to understand the business)
    Ask questions specifically to there online presence and how they have been performing and if there website has been generating sales.
    Educate the prospect so they understand how it works… giving basic examples of similar businesses that you have worked with and results (testimonials).
    Always Speak in the best interest of the business owner and how you can help them.

I would then ask permission if it would be ok if you could do a “free SEO health check” and give them a free report of how they are performing along with some detailed information of how to make the neccessary changes.

Make an appointment with the owner to revisit them in the next few days and bring the printed report and don’t forget to grab all there details… Don’t forget to ask if they have any more questions before you leave ;)

Simmo.

Captain Simmo
    Up
    Fax broadcating sounds interesting how do you go about it? Also are you able to recommend any particular business newpapers, magazines, catalogues that have performed well for you in the past?

Regarding magazines, catalogue and newspapers advertising… I have used dozens of different ones in sydney. To be completely honest, they will all work differently depending on your target market. Maybe look at small business magazines, business 2 business advertising catalogues and local business newspapers.

I wouldn’t focus on a direct selling campaign (again from lack of education) but to provide information on how you can help there business and to educate them. Your call to action should be to drive traffic to your website and capture there details there! (remember to start with a small cheap add and test and measure the results)

I can help you out with fax broadcasting… I have access to around 1.7 million Australian Business fax numbers and can also broadcast them for you… if your interested PM me.

Simmo.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.