Home Forums Marketing mastery Sales partner needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bodyroll
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi.

My business is focused on importing luxury household items to Australia. We have products ready for sale in Australia. What we dont have is a focused go getter sales person to sign and communicate with restaurants, hotels and stores. We offer great commission and a way of building passive income streams. If you can sell then contact me and lets discuss further. This is your chance of building an empire.

Best regards,
    Ray

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,565
    Up

Welcome to the forums Ray! What do you mean by building an empire. Do you mean an empire for the salesperson? How so? Just trying to help your offer stand out from a standard sales role 😉

Dave

Balcer01
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi.

My business is focused on importing luxury household items to Australia. We have products ready for sale in Australia. What we dont have is a focused go getter sales person to sign and communicate with restaurants, hotels and stores. We offer great commission and a way of building passive income streams. If you can sell then contact me and lets discuss further. This is your chance of building an empire.

Best regards,
    Ray

Hi Ray,

Could you please contact me to discuss this opportunity further via my email address: dalbirk@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Bal

bodyroll
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Welcome to the forums Ray! What do you mean by building an empire. Do you mean an empire for the salesperson? How so? Just trying to help your offer stand out from a standard sales role 😉

Dave

Well thanks for asking. We currently have just two pallets which is a bit over 3000 units ready for sale. If the sales person is successful in getting rid of these pallets we will send a container plus couple pallets of new products. Me and my partner constantly travel looking for new products to sell worldwide. By partnering with the right person i believe we could have a lot of products in every country around the world.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.