Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Samantha Jayne Private Matchmaker

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matchmaker Samantha
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone!

I have the gift of playing cupid each and every day to some of Australia’s most fascinating individuals. Director of successful matchmaking agency based in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.

My clients are single professionals who live full lives, have successful careers, great friends, travel extensively yet there is something missing…”someone special”. That’s where I come in and help bring the balance and meaning back into life by introducing my clients to someone they can be proud of.

I am very passionate about my gift and absolutely adore bringing two people together that otherwise would have never meet.

My favourite couples are often the ones that had the most hesitation intially however with a little encouragement are the happiest they have ever been because they have finally found ‘the one’.

Accredited by the matchmaking Institute of New York.

Scientific compatibility testing, developed by leading relationship Psychologist.

For anyone intersted I’d love to offer free dating tips which can be found on our dating tips page or our blog and dating.

I live by Dr Seuss’s quote” ” You know you’re in love when reality is better than your dreams”

Kind Regards,
    Samantha
    http://www.bluelabellife.com.au

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Samantha Jayne,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for introducing yourself to us. I’ve just been having a read through of your blog and am laughing out loud at poor Jayd and Darrell. That’s a great story.

Hope you enjoy hanging out where with us.
    Jayne

PS – it’s great to have another Jayne-with-a-Y around here :-)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.