Home – New Forums Find the help you need Sassu set up needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DandyDahlia
    • Total posts: 23
    Up
    ::

Hi,
    We currently use MYOB for purchases and payroll and are looking to move this week to SASSU. We do all sales and inventory in Business Catalyst and will be using the onesaas connector to get them into Sassu from the 1st July.

We would like to hire someone to set up Sassu for us. We will need to have the previous fy accounts receivables and payables available in Sassu etc.

Could you please let me if there is anyone you would recommend? Or if you can do this?

We are based in Sydney, happy to use people outside of area.

Best,
    Dandy

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up
    DandyDahlia, post: 121413 wrote:
    Hi,
    We currently use MYOB for purchases and payroll and are looking to move this week to SASSU. We do all sales and inventory in Business Catalyst and will be using the onesaas connector to get them into Sassu from the 1st July.

We would like to hire someone to set up Sassu for us. We will need to have the previous fy accounts receivables and payables available in Sassu etc.

Could you please let me if there is anyone you would recommend? Or if you can do this?

We are based in Sydney, happy to use people outside of area.

Best,
    Dandy

Hi Dandy,

I may just know someone that can help. If you let me know your email address I will introduce you to them to see if they can help.

Cat :)

DandyDahlia
    • Total posts: 23
    Up
    Cat – GLC, post: 121458 wrote:
    Hi Dandy,

I may just know someone that can help. If you let me know your email address I will introduce you to them to see if they can help.

Cat :)

Thanks Cat! Will PM you now :)

StellarScott
    • Total posts: 239
    Up

Hi Dandy

How about a forum regular and SAASU gold partner

Just sent you a message

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.