Home Forums Selling online Satchel size

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mimi342
    • Total posts: 7

Hi, I’m trying to work out shipping costs.
    Am I right in believing as long as weight is correct the thickness doesn’t matter when sending flat rate satchels? For example I can send a box inside satchel and pay satchel price instead of sending as a parcel.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,158
    Mimi342, post: 266827, member: 113784 wrote:
    Am I right in believing as long as weight is correct the thickness doesn’t matter when sending flat rate satchels? For example I can send a box inside satchel and pay satchel price instead of sending as a parcel.

If you are using AustraliaPosts red prepaid satchels – fill them to the brim and all is good.. in box, out of box or other – as long as the satchel fits around it, you can fill it up to the weight of the satchel rate.

chewlim
    • Total posts: 13
    Mimi342, post: 266827, member: 113784 wrote:

Yes, as long as you can fit into the satchel.

Mimi342
    • Total posts: 7

Awesome. Thank you for replying. I thought that was the case but I wanted to double check before committing to a set shipping price.

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

Rumour has it that Auspost is overhauling their parcel post prices and sizes next month.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472
    Rowan@quaotic, post: 266836, member: 28171 wrote:
    Rumour has it that Auspost is overhauling their parcel post prices and sizes next month.

A formal submission has gone to the ACCC for letter prices increase in January 2020, scuttle butt has it the ACCC will mostly let it happen, most likely as usual just a couple of minor changes to the submission to make it look like they are keeping oz post in line.

Parcels definitely changing in the not to distant future from my inside contacts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.