Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Say hello to the modern day super hero!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    marvelit
    • Total posts: 169
    Up
    ::

*whoooosshhhh!!!!!*

Hi Guys,

Found this website after scouring the internet to find the most reputable and most frequently updated business website.

I own a business called Marvel I.T. I provide computer services to businsess and home users in my local area.

The reason I wanted to find a community like this is to get ideas, and bounce ideas off other like minded people.

Not knowing anyone else with a small business, makes it very hard to determine if some of the choices or ideas that I have come up with or done are any good or not, so thats why I’m here!

As for the title of my thread, its part of my logo/slogan lol. Yes I know it’s a bit corny, but if you visit my website you will get the idea :)

Hope to hear from you guys soon, and while wait, I have a lot of reading to do!

Cheers,

Jacob

http://www.marvelit.com.au

petercrocker
    • Total posts: 77
    Up

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for taking the time to track us down and swoop in to get involved :) Glad you made it.
    I see you’re already in a couple of threads so look forward to hearing more from you.
    Cheers
    Peter

marvelit
    • Total posts: 169
    Up

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I am more than happy to help out in areas I have experience with.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.