• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    xceed
    • Total posts: 15
    Up
    ::

Hello my name is Any Porter and I a director at Xceed Towels Pty Ltd. We have been in operation for 6 years and service the health, beauty and hospitality industries. We supply cotton ‘oshibori’ towels ( moist , rolled, individually packaged and heated ) as single use or rental. We also supply individually wrapped wet wipes which we can brand to customers requirements. We have a 50% stake in a Chinese factory ( as we got sick of the poor quality control ) and we own a laundry in Brisbane which manufactures and services the cotton oshibori towels. Also as we have staff in China we do source product for certain customers but will only do this with a minimum of a 20’container order. Though this might all sound grand we are actually a small company with only 12 full time employees and a handful of casual workers and are always looking for new opportunities and ideas and advice from larger and smaller players. We are also always on the look out for new products to sell to our existing customers. http://www.xceedtowels.com.au

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Any,

Thanks for introducing yourself and your business. There are quite a few folk around here who are interested in doing business in China, so I’m sure your experience will add greatly to our conversations.

It’s very nice to meet you – welcome aboard :)
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Any,

Thanks for introducing yourself and your business. There are quite a few folk around here who are interested in doing business in China, so I’m sure your experience will add greatly to our conversations.

It’s very nice to meet you – welcome aboard :)
    Jayne

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

And a huge hello to you too Any!

It’s sounds like your business is chugging along nicely.

I look forward to learning more about you and your business here on the forums.

Cheers,

Matt

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

And a huge hello to you too Any!

It’s sounds like your business is chugging along nicely.

I look forward to learning more about you and your business here on the forums.

Cheers,

Matt

sourcewellbeing
    • Total posts: 35
    Up

Hi Any & welcome

I love the idea of hot or cold towels to freshen up with when i am offered them – its such a nice service to clients.

I have worked in the health industry for a long time so I shall keep your details on file in case i come accross anyone who wants to build this little luxury into their business.

regards

sourcewellbeing
    • Total posts: 35
    Up

Hi Any & welcome

I love the idea of hot or cold towels to freshen up with when i am offered them – its such a nice service to clients.

I have worked in the health industry for a long time so I shall keep your details on file in case i come accross anyone who wants to build this little luxury into their business.

regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.