Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Scooter Girl Designs – all things design for you!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ScooterGirlDesigns
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Greetings fellow “flying solo” participants!

My name is Sonya and I am the creator of http://www.scootergirldesigns.com.au and the company of the same name.

I offer all things design packaged within a high level of professionalism and exceptional attention to detail. My rates are fair and my turn around fast!

I fly from the land of advertising (the world’s largest firm in fact!) so my ability to multitask and manage timelines is well…solid! :)

I have joined this forum to learn from others and share what I know with those who need the information.

I know that a integral part of buidling a successful small business is the ability to network, something I am learning to develop more and more each day.

After all that – I just look forward to sharing and learning with you :D

Oh, and I’m in Sydney, lol! Have a sensational day!

Scooter Girl :)

Renee Barber
    • Total posts: 360
    Up

Hi Scooter Girl!

You might want to join the Graphic Design group for a bit of a chinwag. Other than that, there’s PLENTY to read around the place so pull up a nice comfy chair (or beanbag).

Heidi Price
    • Total posts: 218
    Up

Well hey there Scooter Girl ;)

(not fair I wanna scoot grumble grumble ruddy kids to drag around grumble hehehe)

Welcome

Love the hover animals on your site !

Heidi

KoB
    • Total posts: 51
    Up

Great portfolio!

BrightBiz
    • Total posts: 69
    Up

Love your site!! Welcome to the forums :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.