Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Searching for agent sydney metro

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    The Sock Man
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi,

Pussyfoot socks is looking for an experienced agent to service the Sydney and surrounding region for building customer base and servicing same.
    Would be commission based on sales and all samples etc supplied FOC.

If we can find the right person there is also the possibility of taking on the servicing of our socks in David Jones stores which number 8 and account for a high % of our sales nationally.
    For a view of our current range pls see http://www.pussyfootsocks.com.au and pls direct all enquiries to myself Robert Hardman(managing director) at [email protected]

We see Sydney as a huge growth market and certainly an area our brand can flourish as we stock service an increasingly wide range of socks for the whole family.
    Best Regards
    Rob

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Rob,

Could you please confirm whether you’re looking to employ someone or are seeking recommendations and referrals to an independent contractor or small business owner?

If it’s that you’re looking to employ someone, I’m sorry, but I’ll need to remove your post from the forum since job advertisements are not permitted under our guidelines.

On the other hand, if you’re interested in connecting with a fellow soloist to supply services to your business or form a joint venture, please let me know and we’ll give the opportunity a shout out on Facebook and Twitter for you. You may also like to take a browse through [URL=”http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/directory”]our directory[/URL], where you may find someone to help you.

Thanks for your understanding,
    Jayne

The Sock Man
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Jayne,

apologies if out of line – as the thread says we are looking for someone – either a textile agency or someone already in the biz that go to retailers already selling other products like suites / shirts/shoes that maybe be able to help us sell the socks

sales agent I would call it and after either direct contact or referrals we can chase up.

they are not really employees but contractors i guess.

Regards
    Rob

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.