Home – New Forums Other discussions See you Thursday a Small Business Big Marketing?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I am pretty sure the team from Flying Solo will be in Melbourne on Thursday, so maybe it’s a good time to organise some lunch for Flying Solo after the Small Business Big Marketing even at the small biz festival currently on.

Have a good old fashion Flying Solo meetup.

If you are interested, post below and I will find a place. I have 8 guests coming, so if one more person is interested I will book at cafe tomorrow.

Robert, maybe you could make an appearance at the lunch?

http://www.business.vic.gov.au/events-workshops-and-mentoring/victorias-small-business-festival/feature-events/small-business-big-marketing

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Matt,

This is a great idea, and thanks for opening it up to the Flying Solo peeps.

I have a feeling that Robert and Peter may already be travelling and may not see your message in time to respond, and I also don’t know their itinerary while in Melbourne – but I do know that they’ll be chuffed you thought of this and that you included them in the invitation.

Have fun, and enjoy SBBM – I can’t wait to hear all about it :)
    Jayne

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi Matt

What a lovely thought! Sadly though the event winds up at around 1.30 and our return flight leaves at 3.30pm.

I’ll send you a note with my direct contact details and if you could let us know where you are, we’ll do our best to swing by.

If we don’t make it, have a great meetup and we’ll put that down to one lunch you owe us!! Just kidding. :)

Robert and crew

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Robert Gerrish, post: 198300 wrote:
    Hi Matt

What a lovely thought! Sadly though the event winds up at around 1.30 and our return flight leaves at 3.30pm.

I’ll send you a note with my direct contact details and if you could let us know where you are, we’ll do our best to swing by.

If we don’t make it, have a great meetup and we’ll put that down to one lunch you owe us!! Just kidding. :)

Robert and crewI think I left it a little late. I will put the lunch down on your tab.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.